**Closed course. Do not attempt.**Introducing a new series: OBSESSED X BMW.Here, we meet some of the biggest brand...
Learn in this video how to download and install a Remote Software Upgrade with your My BMW App. This is how it works:
1. With a push notification, your My BMW App informs you when a new software upgrade is available for your BMW.
2. Download the software upgrade, we recommend using Wi-Fi to save cost and time.
3. In your BMW, check your connections in the mobile devices menu and connect your phone via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
4. For Wi-Fi connection click on "New device", "Internet, apps" and scan the QR code with your smartphone.
5. Now the upgrade is uploaded to your BMW when you drive.
6. Once the upload is completed, follow the installation instructions on the Central Information Display.
The upload process can be interrupted at any time and automatically resumes when the connection between your smartphone and your vehicle is re-established and the vehicle engine is running. Please watch our other How-To video where we show the installation process.
Check out the other videos in the BMW How-To Series and be sure to leave us your feedback in the comments below.
The BMW Driver's Guide app specifically describes the equipment and functions included in the vehicle. The Owner's Handbook is available as an app in many countries. You will find further information on the Internet at: https://www.bmw.com/bmw_drivers_guide
► Explore More Videos:
How to connect your BMW to the My BMW App – BMW How-To https://youtu.be/E9HzJxyBpao
How to install new features and functions over the air – BMW How-To https://youtu.be/h76YE4RaQmg
How to check your vehicle status with the My BMW app - BMW How-To https://youtu.be/zl_P_GewyJU
► Follow BMW on Social Media:
BMW Sheer Driving Pleasure